Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Meant to Bee, Great Impressions (sentiment)
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Pool Party
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Strips, Honey Bee Clear Gems, Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Hello Stampers! I'm poppin' in to share a card I made for two challenges: Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It: Stripes, Doodled Lines, or Linewash and the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
For my card I started with the diagonal lines. I found some Cuttlebug embossing strips in my collection that would work perfectly for these lines. First I embossed the hexagons, then I had an embossing strip with just dots and I embossed the dots on each side of the hexagons. So then it was onto the bees. I stamped and fussy cut these out. I arranged them onto the card, and decided to stamp some of the bee trail for the bottom and top bees. After this I popped up the bees with the bee trail and tucked in the third bee. I decided to add a little bling with some clear gems. And to finish the front of the card I stamped my sentiment. For the inside I used the hexagon embossing strip and made another bee to embellish it.
That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Terri



These chubby bees are just too cute! What a sweet card! That embossed panel is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteJust as cute as can "bee"!!! Love this fun card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
ReplyDeleteThese bees are adorable! Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
ReplyDelete