Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Blooming Sunflower and Graceful Greetings, Stampin' Up Phrases and Frames
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K White, Simple Stories Vintage Autumn Breeze 6x8 Paper Pad, Stampin' Up Floral Delight 12x12 DSP
Accessories: Stampin' Up Greenery Die, Waffle Flower A2 Layers Dies, Gina K Graceful Greetings Dies and Blooming Sunflower Dies, Copic markers, Honey Bee Clear Gems
Hello Stampers! It is Featured Stamper Sunday over at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the card I CASED:
As soon as I saw this card I thought of the blooming sunflower image by Gina K. I stamped, die cut, and colored in my image. Then I picked out some patterned paper, and created the background like her card has. After this I stamped and die cut the sentiment. For the last component I decided to use the greenery background die on the front card base. To finish it off I adhered it altogether, and added a couple of gems for some sparkle. For the inside I stamped and die cut the sentiment and matted it with the same burlap dsp as the front. I decided that it needed a bit more color so I added a strip of the patterned paper as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri



No comments:
Post a Comment