Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Oh My Fright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Salvaged Patina, Old Paper, Spiced Marmalade
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stampin' Up Oh My Fright Dies, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Trio of Tags Dies
Hello Stampers! I'm back to share a card I made for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge: Just Beachy
I chose to ink blend these colors onto my tag as a background to my spooky scene. After I ink blended the background I created a scene with the dies and stamps from Oh My Fright. I finished the tag off by tying on some linen thread around the gingham ribbon. Next I cut my card base and embossed the front with the Swirls of Magic embossing folder. Now to assemble. First I adhered the star swirls to the card base, and then I popped up the tag with dimensionals. For the inside I used stamps and dies from the Oh My Fright sets, and the little jack o lantern is from the Trio of Tags dies set. That's all for now!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri



No comments:
Post a Comment