Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Oh My Fright
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks: Evergreen Bough, Salvaged Patina, Old Paper, Spiced Marmalade
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Stampin' Up Oh My Fright Dies, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Trio of Tags Dies
Hello Stampers! I'm back to share a card I made for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge: Just Beachy
I chose to ink blend these colors onto my tag as a background to my spooky scene. After I ink blended the background I created a scene with the dies and stamps from Oh My Fright. I finished the tag off by tying on some linen thread around the gingham ribbon. Next I cut my card base and embossed the front with the Swirls of Magic embossing folder. Now to assemble. First I adhered the star swirls to the card base, and then I popped up the tag with dimensionals. For the inside I used stamps and dies from the Oh My Fright sets, and the little jack o lantern is from the Trio of Tags dies set. That's all for now!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri



Fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our JUST BEACHY color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! How fun to create a Halloween theme out of beachy color combo...so very creative!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC393
ReplyDelete