Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunflower Birthday Wishes


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Blooming Sunflower, Papertrey Birthday Basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Secret Sea, Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Old Olive
Paper: Gina K White, Stampin' Up Secret Sea, Simple Stories Simple Vintage Autumn Breeze 6x8 Paper Pad
Accessories: Stampin' Up Sunflower Embossing Folder, Gina K Blooming Sunflower Die, Stampin' Up Nested Essentials Dies

Hello Stampers!  Well as much as I don't want summer to end, I have to go back to school for inservice tomorrow.  I am going to miss all of my crafty afternoons in my craft room.  Back to being a weekend crafter. :( 
For today's card I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps.  Here is the sketch:

I saw a tutorial on Facebook this morning that I wanted to try, and this sketch allowed me to do so.  For my focal image I added ink to the sunflower with blending brushes.  Then when I was done I swiped the secret sea ink pad over the top and wow does that make the sunflowers pop!  I love it!  I matted my focal image with secret sea card stock.  Then I cut out a layer of green patterned paper for the strip across, and I adhered both to a white card base.  I had this birthday sentiment left over from a card I made this afternoon, and it fit perfectly onto this card.  For the inside I simple stamped and matted a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great week!
Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment