Sunday, March 5, 2023

Let's Celebrate You

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Celebrate Sunflowers
Ink: Stampin' Up: Crushed Curry and Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white, The Paper Patch Gingham
Accessories: Spellbinders Square Nestabilities, May Arts twine, Dimensionals, Stamp a ma jig, and sponge dauber

Supplies: 
Stamps: Gina K Enjoy the Sunshine
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and The Paper Patch Gingham

Hello Stampers!  It is time for another Featured Stamper challenge.  This week's Featured Stamper is Dina and here is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE.
I love sunflowers and when I saw this card I knew I had to choose it.  I started with a white square card base, and then added the black gingham paper.  For the sunflower I inked it up with Crushed Curry ink and then used a dauber to add some Soft Suede to the center of the sunflower, and then stamped it on white cardstock.  I die cut the sunflower using a square nestabilities die.  For the sentiment I used my Stamp a ma Jig to align the sentiment so there would be room for some twine.  I stamped the sentiment and added the twine.  To finish the card I decided to pop up the focal panel onto my card.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment