Sunday, December 10, 2023

Blue Bird Christmas


Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper: Snowbird, Gina K: Christmas Greenery (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and SU real red
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Honey Bee Stamps: clear gem stickers, Copic markers, Hero Arts: Square Infinity Dies

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  When I saw this card:
I thought of my Whipper Snapper: Snowbird stamp.  I stamped the image and die cut it into a square.  Then I embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I framed it with a real red mat, colored it in with Copic markers, added some clear gems, and adhered it to my 4.25x4.25 card base.  For the inside I die cut a square and embossed it with the same embossing folder as the front.  I used my Misti to stamp a sentiment in the inside.

That's all for now, thank you for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment