Sunday, December 10, 2023

Jingle Bells






Supplies:
Stamps: SU Cherish the Season
Paper: Gina K Ivory, Simon Says Stamp: Matte Gold CS, Memory Box: Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: SU Sounds of the Season Dies, Simon Says Stamp Gold Embossing Powder, Gina K Master Layouts 2, SU Dimensionals, The Stamp Market: Pierced Plaid Cover Die, SU Simply Elegant Trim

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches, Sketch of the Week:
For my card I started with the focal point.  I die cut the jingle bells out of the Matte Gold cardstock.  Then I had to decide on patterned paper, embossed paper, or a cover plate paper.  I had pieces cut up and put together so many different ways!  I decided on using a cover plate for the background that complimented the pattern of the patterned paper I chose.  I had it all put together, but I felt like it needed something more.  So I decided to heat emboss a sentiment.  For the inside of the card I heat embossed the sentiment and layered it with the patterned paper and gold cardstock.  Then I saw the jingle bell stamps in the Cherish the Season stamp set, and thought that would be nice heat embossed in the bottom corner.  And that completed my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Such a festive Christmas card. I love the gold embossing and the gold ornaments. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete