Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunflower Birthday Wishes



 Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee: Birthday Wishes Stamps
Ink: SU Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and VersaFine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Gina K White, and SU Basic Black
Accessories: SU Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Studio Katia: Majestic Confetti, Pickett Fences: Blending Brushes, and Honey Bee: Birthday Wishes Dies

Hello Stampers!!  I'm here today to show you a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week the Featured Stamper is: Karen.  She does a lot of scrapbook layouts.  I selected this scrapbook layout as inspiration for my card:

I love sunflowers, so this layout caught my eye.  For my card I stenciled on the sunflowers, and then added a die cut sentiment.  To finish the card I added a little bling.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment