Sunday, December 17, 2023

Poinsetta Christmas



 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Cherish the Season and Rustic Crate
Paper: Gina K White and SU Soft Suede
Ink: SU Early Espresso and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SU Wavy Trim, Copic Markers, SU Dimensionals, SU Nature's Thoughts Dies and Rustic Crate Dies

Hello Stampers! I am back with a card that I made for the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers: Poinsettas.  I love the Rustic Crate set, and I hadn't made a card with the poinsettas yet.  So I was excited to ink it up!  I started by stamping, die cutting, and coloring the poinsettas.  Then I stamped the crate and die cut it.  I die cut the rectangle from the SU Nature's Thoughts Dies, and stamped the sentiment.  Then I added some wavy trim, and adhered the crate to the rectangle.  To finish the front I popped up the poinsettas.  For the inside I simply stamped a sentiment and die cut it with the same rectangle from the front.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment