Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sparkly Snowflakes


Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K: Scripty Holiday (inside)
Ink: SU Real Red
Paper: Gina K White, SU Real Red, Silver glitter paper
Accessories: Penny Black: Merry and Joy, Poppy: Snowflake Flurry Collage, Red gems from stash

Hello Stampers!  I made a card using the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week:
For my card I started by die cutting the Snowflake Flurry Collage twice so it extended from corner to corner.  Then for the sentiment I die cut the merry out of real red paper and adhered it to the card.  To finish the card I added a couple of red gems to the center of the snowflakes.  

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Those sparkly snowflakes are so pretty both inside and outside your card! The pops of red look perfect with the silver and white! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete