Monday, January 15, 2024

Burgundy Sunflower Wishes



 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Darling Details and Colorado Craft Company Birthday Wishes (inside)
Paper: GKD white and SU burgundy
Ink: SU Early Espresso, Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, and Bundled Sage
Accessories: SU Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Impression Obsession: Fancy Label (inside), Waffle Flower A2 Layers Dies, Pickett Fences blending brushes, SU linen thread

Hello Stampers!  We are off of school today, and it is waaay too cold out to do anything.  So I made a pot of chili, did some laundry, and squeezed in some cardmaking time.  My inspiration came from the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week it is a color challenge: bravo burgundy, old olive, and more mustard.  I love sunflowers and burgundy sunflowers are one of my favorites.  So I stenciled the sunflowers with Distress Inks.  Then I used my Waffle Flower A2 Layers Dies to frame out my focal point and add a layer of burgundy behind my focal panel.  Before I adhered the burgundy layer I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment, and added some linen thread with a bow.  For the inside I kept it simple.  I die cut the fancy label and stamped my sentiment on it.  

That's all for now!  It is back to work tomorrow, so I will see you this weekend!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment