Sunday, January 14, 2024

Snowflake Wishes



 Supplies:
Stamps: SU Brightest Glow SU Snowflake Wishes (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and SU Evening Evergreen (inside)
Paper: SU Evening Evergreen and Gina K white
Accessories: Gina K Master Layouts 3, Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop, Stitched Snowflakes and Mini Snowflakes (inside), Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Waffle Flower Nesting Circles and Additional Circles dies, SU mini dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  Well we survived the Arctic Blast and now we are experiencing frigid temperatures.  What next?!  Needless to say we are staying warm inside!!  So I might as well make cards right?!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The featured stamper had scrapbook layouts in her gallery. That is always a challenge for me to take a scrapbook layout and turn it into a card.  But I stumbled upon this scrapbook layout and the wheels started turning! :).

I stuck with the same color pallette.  For the white layer I added some texture by running it through the Big Shot with the snowflake backdrop die.  Then for the focal image I die cut the Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake three times and adhered them together for some dimension.  Then I adhered this snowflake to a circle matted in evening evergreen.  Instead of the pictures in the scrapbook layout I added a sentiment, and popped it up.  For the inside of my card I stamped the sentiment and added some mini snowflakes.

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment