Sunday, January 28, 2024

How Ya Bean?


Supplies:
Stamps: Amuse: how ya bean?
Paper: Gina K ivory, SU pebbled path, LilyBeeDesign: Persnickety 6x6 paper pad
Ink: SU pear pizzazz
Accessories: SU punches, linen thread, and dimensionals, Concord & 9th Cup of Kindness dies

Hello Stampers!  Well I had good intentions to make a couple of cards today, but as I was cutting out the heart for the coffee cup I dropped my heart die cut!!  I spent over an hour searching and moving things around to try to find it.  It was the first time using this die set, so I was very determined to find the missing heart.  I was about to give up when I used a ruler to go under part of my desk, and out came the die cut!  I was so relieved.  So I was only able to make one card, because I have to make dinner.  Maybe if it's not too late I'll make another one after dinner.  Anywho, this card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  This is my inspiration card:
For my card I started by picking out some patterned paper and matching cardstock.  I cut my ivory card base, and assembled the coffee cup.  Then I cut a strip of patterned paper and matted it with pebbled path.  Before adhering it to my patterned paper layer I added a linen thread treatment.  Next I stamped and punched the sentiment and punched the background to the sentiment and adhered it to the card.  To finish the card I popped up the coffee.  I kept the inside simple so there would be room to write a note.

That's all for now!  Off to make some white chicken chili!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment