Friday, January 19, 2024

Valentine Gnome Card


Supplies:
Stamps: SU XOXO, Hero Arts: Valentine's Day (inside)
Ink: SU real red
Paper: Gina K white, SU real red, and peach from stash
Accessories: SU be mine stitched framelits dies (inside), 1 1/4 inch circle punch, baker's twine, Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts Pierced Cover Plate, Waffle Flowers A2 and Additional A2 Dies, Jaded Blossom: Gnome dies and Valentine Add-ons, and SU dimensionals

Hello Stampers!!  I'm sharing a card that I made for the Free 4 All Challenge: Hearts over at Splitcoaststampers.  I started this card by assembling the Valentine gnome.  I picked up this Valentine add-on set at a rummage!!  It is soo cute!  After I completed the gnome, I decided to use the pierced hearts cover plate as the background to the gnome.  Then I grounded the gnome with some baker's twine.  I wanted some sort of greeting on the front, as I felt it needed a little somethin' somethin'.  I found the stitched love image and that was just the ticket.  I stamped it and punched it out with the circle punch.  Then I trimmed off the top edge so it was in line with the white layer.  From here I added a red mat and adhered it to the card.  For the inside, I used a stitched heart die to make the heart, and then I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the greeting inside the heart.

That's all for now!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment