Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunflower Birthday




Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments and Verses Happy Memories (inside)
Paper: Gina K kraft, SU night of navy, early espresso, old olive, daffodil delight, and SSS matte gold card stock
Ink: VersaMark, SU crushed curry and old olive, Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: SU Stylish Shapes Dies, My Favorite Things: stitched fishtail flags, Spellbinders sunflower serenade, Taylored Expressions Dots of Diamonds embossing folder, SU dimensionals, SSS gold embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with a card that I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that inspired my card:


For my card I started with the die cut sunflower.  I sponged on some color to the petals and the leaves.  Then I worked on the fishtail.  Once I got it to the correct length I laid the sunflower on the fishtail, and worked on the sentiment.  I heat embossed the sentiment in gold to go with the gold center of the sunflower.  I die cut it and laid it onto the fishtail with the sunflower.  Once everything was where it was going to be I adhered the sunflower and then popped up the sentiment.  For the background I embossed it with the dots of diamonds embossing folder.  And adhered all of my layers together.  For the inside I did the same layout as the front, stamping a sentiment instead of having a sunflower.  

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment