Sunday, February 25, 2024

EGGstra spectacular!



 Supplies: 
Stamps: SU Eggstra Spectacular
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pebbles: Spring Fling 6x6 paper pad, Gina K White
Accessories: SU Stitched Rectangles, Copic markers, May Arts twine, SU Welcome Easter (inside)

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share the card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card I CASED:
For my card I stamped my focal image, and colored in the eggs.  Then I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.  Next, I applied a twine ribbon treatment.  For the background I picked out a piece of patterned paper, and adhered it to the card base.  To finish the card I popped up my focal image.  I kept the inside simple, by adding a strip of patterned paper and a sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment