Saturday, January 18, 2020

Clubhouse Birthday



Supplies:  Stamps:  Clubhouse  Paper: Country Club DSP, GKD heavy weight and layering weight white cardstock  Ink: GKD jet black amalgam ink  Accessories: copic markers, linen thread, Edgelits adorning accents

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Here is this week's sketch: 

I struggled coloring in the focal image for this card.  There are shadows included in the stamped image and I ended up just adding my darker color and on them and then filling in the rest with a lighter color.  It took me three times to get it right!  Three times a charm I guess!  Then I stamped my sentiment on the top of the card, and added some linen thread.  I die cut the edge using the adorning accent edgelit, and put this on top of some of the country club designer series paper.  

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

4 comments:

  1. Great guy card! Love the neutral colors, that fabulous plaid and the twine. Everything comes together for a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the edges on the curve - such a fabulous accent. And the argyle is so perfect with the golfer! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful male birthday card! I love the image paired with the plaid background Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete