Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy Heart Day

Supplies:  Stamps: Whipper Snapper and Stampendouse  Ink: GKD jet black amalgam  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white and real red  Accessories:  Lawn Fawn just stitching rectangles, copic markers, SU sizzlit

This was my kind of sketch this week, perfect for a clean and simple card.  
I created the frame using the Lawn Fawn just stitching die cut.  Then I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp my focal image.  I colored the focal image and then had to decide on a heart.  I found an old Stampin Up sizzlit with a layered scalloped heart.  Lastly, I lucked out and had a tiny sentiment that fit inside the heart by Stampendous.

Thanks so much for looking!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. My heart has melted all over the floor! LOVE this, Terri!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete