Sunday, January 26, 2020

Have a holly jolly Christmas

Supplies:  Stamps: Amuse  Paper: GKD heavy base weight white  Ink: GKD jet black amalgam, Distress Ink: faded jeans Accessories:  MFT stitched arch dies, picket fence life changing brushes, mask paper, copic markers

It is Featured Stamper Sunday!  This week the featured stamper is Angela.  This is the card that I found inspiration from: 

To make my card I dry embossed the stitched arch die onto my card base.  Then I stamped my image and sentiment using the stamp-a-ma-jig.  Next I stamped my car image onto masking paper and cut it out, and adhered it to the card.  Then it was time to add the distress ink.  I didn't want the blue to go over the stitched part of the die cut image, so first I set down the die cut on the card base and then added some masking paper around the die cut.  This was the first time I used the life changing picket fence brushes.  They are nice, they make blending very easy.  I didn't get any hard edges like I would with the Tim Holtz blender sponges.  Next I sprayed my blending with some water like Angela did on her card.  I like how it looks like it is snowing.  Lastly, I took off all of the masking paper and colored my image in with copic markers.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment