Sunday, January 5, 2020

Let It Snow!

Supplies: Stamps: GKD Winter Hugs and Let it Snow  Paper: SU balmy blue and GKD heavy base weight white  Ink: GKD jet black amalgam ink  Accessories:  ribbon, sequins, copic markers, pom pom, GKD tag die cut and Winter Hugs die cuts, linen thread, dimensionals, Sizzix embossing folder

I made this card for the clean and simple challenge on SCS.  The challenge is Winter Windows, to make a card with something you see out your windows.  It is snowy here in Wisconsin, and I see snowmen out my windows.  To make this card I started by partial embossing my focal panel, and then adding the snowflake ribbon as a border.  Next I stamped my sentiment using my favorite stamp a ma jig.  To make the tag I stamped the snowman, die cut it, and colored it using my copic markers.  I added the ribbon at the bottom of the tag, tucking the snowman behind it.  I added a pom pom to jazz up his hat, and added some sequins to fill in the blank space on the tag.  I added the ribbon to the top of the tag and then used linen thread to attach the ribbon to the tag, and popped the tag up with some dimensionals.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment