Thursday, January 9, 2020

Little Ladybug Happy Birthday

Supplies:  Little Ladybug  Ink: GKD black amalgam ink  and Versamark Paper: GKD white and black cardstock and real red cardstock, Botanical Butterfly DSP Accessories:  Garden Trellis embossing folder, stitched so sweetly dies, copic markers, detail white embossing  powder

Hello stampers!  I am back to share a card a made with the sketch challenge on SCS.  Here is the sketch:

I started by embossing the red panel with the garden trellis embossing folder.  Then I cut out the gingham strip and layered it with black paper.  For the focal image I stamped the big flower, and then die cut it with the scalloped rectangle die cut.  Next I did the coloring on the flower and ladybug.  I fussy cut out the ladybug and popped it up with dimensionals on the flower.  Lastly I white heat embossed the sentiment and adhered all of my layers together.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Hello Terri - I love Lady Bugs and am so happy to have this set. Your card is adorable so I am CASING it for my workshop this March.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete