Monday, November 30, 2020

A Christmas Story

Supplies: Stamps: unknown leg lamp, Gina K sentiment Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: Sizzix tags, rounded, copic markers

Hello Stampers!  Today's clean and simple challenge on SCS is a theme of What's on TV?  We have been watching Christmas movies lately, and my all time favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story.  Elf is definitely my second favorite.  What is your favorite Christmas movie, let me know in the comments below.

I dug out my leg lamp stamp and created this clean and simple card.  I dry embossed the rounded tag, stamped my image and sentiment with my stamp a ma jig and Misti.  I colored in my image and was done.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Terri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment