Saturday, November 28, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays to You


 Supplies:  Stamps: Stampin Up Picture Perfect Birthday and Balloon Celebration Paper: Gina K black and white Ink: Lawn Fawn: lobster, carrot, peacock, and sugar plum Accessories:  Stampin Up balloon punch, Lawn Fawn twine, dimensionals
Hello Stampers!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Today I made a card using the Freshly Made Sketches Sketch.  Here is a picture of their sketch this week: 
For the three panels I stamped, punched out and added twine to the balloons.  When I stamped the balloons I stamped off first and then stamped the solid balloon.  Then I stamped the dots in full strength ink. Lastly, I found a birthday sentiment to put in the focal image.  I kept my design pretty clean and simple as usual ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri


3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Terri! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used balloons as the elements of the sketch! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I just love those balloons! They're so pretty and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete