Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Gold Christmas Greetings





Supplies:  Stamps: Hero Arts Merry Stamp and Cut Ink: Versamark Paper: Park Lane gold foil and Gina K white Accessories: Hero Arts Merry Stamp and Cut, SU evergreen forest embossing folder, Recollections metallic gold embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  It is Sketch Challenge day on Splitcoast Stampers.  Here is the sketch of the week: 
To make my card I embossed the trees, cut a sliver out of the focal image and adhered it to the gold foil paper.  Then I die cut the word merry out of the gold foil paper and adhered it to the focal panel.  Next I heat embossed the word Christmas, cut it out, and adhered it under the merry die.  I took the card panel and adhered it to the card base and I was done!  Isn't it great when the embossing folder does all of the work for you?!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri


 

No comments:

Post a Comment