Monday, November 23, 2020

Merry and Bright


 Supplies:  Stamps: GKD Winter Hugs and Noelle Mouse  Paper: Real Red, GKD heavy base weight white. Ink: GKD jet black.  Accessories:  Winter Hugs die cuts, copic markers, snowflake ribbon, GKD tag die cut, GKD black heart, clear sequins, twine, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  Gina K Designs has a monthly mix challenge.  This month is was to use the colors red and white and use a tag.  I CASED one of my cards to enter this challenge.  I changed the color scheme to red and white for my card today.  To make this card I started by partially die cutting my focal panel.  Then I added a ribbon to polish up the seam between the embossing and focal panel.  Next it was time to work on the tag.  I stamped, die cut, and then colored the snowman image, and adhered it to the die cut tag.  Then I added ribbon at the bottom of the tag and at the top of the tag.  Then it was time to add some fun details to the tag.  I started by adding a pom pom to the stocking cap, sequins for snow, and a paper black heart.  Then it was time to stamp the sentiment and adhere the parts of the card together.
This was a fun card to make!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment