Sunday, November 29, 2020

Believe


 Supplies:  Stamps: Whipper Snapper: embellished believe Paper: SU cherry cobbler Gina K layering white Ink: Gina K jet black Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinders: reindeer and label die cuts, and red pearl embellishment

Hello Stampers!  Today brings us the Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge.  The featured stamper of the week is Melissa.  Here is the card that I got inspiration from:
For my card I die cut the reindeer and labels and adhered them together.  Then I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the believe sentiment on the focal image.  I also turned the reindeer into Rudolph by adding a red pearl to the nose. Then I embossed the background panel, added some ribbon at the bottom of it, and adhered it to the card base.  Lastly I adhered the focal image to the background panel.  This was a fun card to CASE! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment