Monday, November 23, 2020

Gobble Gobble

Supplies: Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Turkey Day. Ink: Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa. Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white and chocolate kiss. Accessories:  SU square dies and triple banner punch, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!!  The Clean and Simple challenge on SCS is the theme of Thanksgiving.  I don't usually make Thanksgiving cards so I only had a couple of images to choose from.  I thought this Lawn Fawn turkey was especially cute so I chose to use it.  I stamped the turkey, die cut it out of a square, and then colored it in.  I matted it with a scalloped square and adhered it to the card base.  For the sentiment I actually cut apart the stamp so I could stamp it in a long line.  I cut out the sentiment and used the triple banner punch to cut the tabs on the sentiment.  I popped it up using dimensionals and that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment