Friday, March 31, 2023

Farmhouse Easter

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up Gray Granite, Botanical Butterfly DSP, and In Good Taste DSP'
Accessories: pom pom, Stampin' Up Linen Thread, Silhouette Cameo bunny and egg

Supplies:
Stamps: Printworks: Lovely Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and Stampin' Up Gray Granite and Botanical Butterfly DSP
Accessories: Silhouette Cameo bunny

Hello Stampers!  It's been a busy day of running errands!  One of my stops was a cute little shop with home decor.  When I was there I saw a wooden egg with a gingham bunny on it with a twine bow.  I should have bought it, it was pretty cute.  But instead I decided to use it as inspiration for my card today.  I started with the focal image.  I die cut the egg and bunny using my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I added a twine bow and a pom pom to decorate the bunny.  I adhered it to the egg.  Then I added some layers and a sentiment to finish off the card.  For the inside I stamped the sentiment and die cut a smaller bunny.  This was a pretty quick card, once I found the papers I was going to use.  
Also, I created this card for two challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  The clean and simple challenge was odd colors for an image and the free for all theme of Easter.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment