Sunday, March 12, 2023

Happy Easter

Supplies: 
Stamps: Great Impressions and Penny Black
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMark, Distress Ink: tumbled glass
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, and Stampin' Up daffodil delight
Accessories: Copic markers, Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders, Doodle Bug twine, Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder, Lawn Fawn: Cloudy stencil, Pickett Fence blending brush

Supplies: 
Stamps: Printworks: Lovely Season
Paper: Stampin Up Daffodil Delight and Gina K white
Ink: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Lawn Fawn stitched scalloped borders

Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the inspiration card I selected:
For my card I started with a 4.25x4.25 square card base.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.  Next I stamped the bunnies and colored them in with Copic markers.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with so much white space above the bunnies.  I decided to stencil some clouds.  I'm not so sure I made the right decision.  I maybe should have blended some blue at the top and used some die cut clouds?!  After I stenciled the clouds, I die cut the yellow edge and adhered it to the back of the white panel, and to cover the seam I added some twine with a bow.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment