Saturday, March 18, 2023

Thinking of You



Supplies:
Stamps: Hampton Art Kelly's Thinking of You
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Gina K white, blue and cream from stash, Stampin' Up: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Gala 6x6 DSP
Accessories: Jaded Blossom Gnome Dies, Stampin' Up cloud embossing folder, Martha Stewart grass border punch, Doodlebug twine, Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder

Supplies: 
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
Paper: Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and Gingham Gala 6x6 DSP
Accessories: Lawn Fawn: stitched scalloped border die

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This photo was my inspiration:
I just love gnomes, and when I saw this image I thought of my new gnome die that I got this week.  To make my card I started by assembling the gnome die cut.  I gave him a flower in hopes that we stop getting snow storms!  I am ready for spring!!  Then I thought he should be sitting in some grass, so I punched out a grassy border.  I left enough room below the border to include a sentiment and some twine.  From here I had a white background for the gnome, but I felt like it needed a little somethin' somethin' so I added the embossed cloud background.  Then I matted it with some gingham paper, and to finish the card I adhered it to my card base.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment