Sunday, March 26, 2023

Happy Mother's Day


Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Spring Tulips, Stampin' Up Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark
Paper: Gina K white and black onyx
Accessories: Gina K large and small oval die sets, Stampin' Up twine, Copic markers, My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Flags, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Stampin' Up embossing folder.
Inside Supplies: Stamps: Taylored Expressions Spring Tulips, Stampin'                                         Up You're Inspiring
                            Paper: Gina K white and black onyx
                            Ink: Memento tuxedo black
                            Accessories: Stampin' Up Something Fancy Dies,                                                     Copic markers
Hello Stampers!  It is Sunday, and it is time for the new Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  This week's Featured Stamper is Christine and this is the card that I selected from her gallery:

To make my card I started with the focal image.  I stamped, die cut, and then colored the image with Copic Markers.  Then I mat it with a black layer. Next I cut a white panel and embossed it.  I adhered the focal image to the embossed panel, and then I added the twine.  For the sentiment I heat embossed it and then die cut it using the stitched fishtail and adhered it to the card.  To finish the card I adhered all of the layers.  For the inside I stamped, die cut, and matted it with black cardstock.  Lastly, I stamped and colored the single tulip.  That's what is great about Gina K's heavy base weight white cardstock.  You can color with Copics and it doesn't bleed through to the back side.  

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment