Sunday, March 19, 2023

Gnome Thinking of You

Supplies: 
Stamps: Gina K A Big Hello
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and kraft, peach and blue from stash, Simple Stories: Bloom and Grow 6x6 paper pad
Accessories: Stampin' Up Gnome Dies, May Arts twine, mini dimensionals, Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes Dies, white gel pen

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Happy Thoughts
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Paper: Gina K kraft and white, Simple Stories: Bloom and Grow 6x6

Hello Stampers!  This week's card is for the Paper Players theme challenge of Spring has Sprung, and the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Erin is the featured stamper, and here is the card I selected from her gallery.  I started by making the gnome.  I followed a tutorial on how to make a dancing gnome, and adhered it to the patterned paper.  I cut out the panels and mats and adhered these together.  I added some twine and a bow before I adhered the focal panel.  To finish the card I stamped and die cut the sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Terri! I love the dotted hat. The gnome looks great against the floral background. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Terri - happy thoughts indeed! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little gnome he is, too! Love his colors and it would be fun to see him dance! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete