Sunday, July 30, 2023

Beer Birthday


Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Brewed For You and Paper Trey Birthday Basics
Ink: VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Crushed Curry
Paper: Gina K white, October Afternoon: Campfire 8x8 paper pad, Simple Stories: Bloom and Grow 6x6 paper pad, Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Accessories: Gina K: Master Layouts 2&4 and Large Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things: Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips (inside), Lawn Fawn: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  It is Featured Stamper Sunday on Splitcoaststampers.  This week's Featured Stamper is Jennifer and this is the scrapbook layout that inspired my card:


For my card I stamped the beer glass and then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die cut.  Then I die cut the wood patterned paper and the card panel from stitched rectangle dies.  For the sentiment I stamped and heat embossed the happy birthday and then die cut it from a sentiment strip. 

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

 Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment