Friday, July 28, 2023

Sunflower Birthday Wishes


Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Celebrate Sunflowers and Go To Greetings, PaperTrey Birthday Basics (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Paper: Gina K white
Accessories: Stampin' Up Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Masking Magic 

Hello Stampers!  I am participating in the Freshly Made Sketches sketch of the week.  
To make my card I masked off the bottom portion of my focal panel, and then stamped my sunflower.  I added the ribbon and sentiment and that completed my card!  Easy Peasy!!  I did the same thing on the inside I just masked off the top of the sunflower.  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Terri

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love that bright, cheery sunflower! That gingham ribbon is the perfect accent! Love the inside as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design! The gingham ribbon is a sweet pairing with the sunflower. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunflower - inside and out! The black gingham ribbon is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete