Sunday, July 16, 2023

Happy Holidays


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Christmas and Tidings and Trimmings (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Basic Black
Ink: VersaMark and Memento Tuxedo Black (inside)
Accessories: Spellbinders Bottle Brush Trees dies, Stampin' Up Frosted Flurry Dies, Embossing Folder Unknown, Honey Bee gem stickers, and Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder

Hello Stampers!  It is time for Featured Stamper Sunday!  Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers is Vicki, and this is the card I chose as inspiration for my card.  I kept the grouping of three, and used trees instead of flowers.  I put the gems at the top of my trees.  And I embossed the entire card front instead of using a combination of two embossed panels.

My sister requested a pink Christmas card, so this is about as close as I can get to that request!  To make this card I cut out a piece of printer paper 4.25x5.5 and folded it equally into thirds to figure out how big to make the backgrounds for my trees.  After I cut these out I adhered the trees with a gem at the top.  Then I adhered this grouping of trees onto a black mat.  Next I embossed the card front.   To finish the card I adhered the tree panel onto the card front, and added a sentiment.  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!
Terri
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment