Tuesday, July 4, 2023

With Heartfelt Sympathy


Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsy: Sympathy Silhouette, and Lizzie Anne (inside)
Paper: Gina K white and black onyx
Ink: VersaFine Clair: Nocturne, Distress Inks: candied apple, ripe persimmon, and fossilized amber
Accessories: Blending Brushes, May Arts twine, Studio Katia Majestic Confetti

Hello Stampers!  I was busy on Sunday for the Featured Stamper challenge so I made my card this morning.  The Featured Stamper is Diane and this is the card I chose from her gallery as inspiration:


I changed my card to a 4.25x4.25 square size card.  I started with my focal panel, and blended the background.  Then I stamped the silhouette image and sentiment using my Misti.  I was not sure if I should add twine, but I decided to since Diane had a ribbon treatment on her card.  After I tied on the twine I popped this panel onto a black layer, and then adhered it to the card base.  To finish the card, I stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment