Saturday, July 15, 2023

Christmas Cheer


Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Christmas and Christmas Means More (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K kraft and white, Stampin' Up Basic Black and Peaceful Prints
Accessories: Stampin' Up Kindest Gnome Dies, Memory Box Banner Sentiment Trio, May Arts Twine, Stampin' Up Winter Snow embossing folder, Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder




Here is a video link so you can see my dancing gnome.  I tried to upload the video to my blog post, but Blogger won't let me! :(

 

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Free 4 All Challenge on Splitcoaststampers: Christmas In July.  I have had this dancing gnome made for awhile, so I challenged myself to make it into a card today.  I started by embossing the card front with a snowflake embossing folder.  Then I adhered the gnome to white cardstock and then matted it with black.  To the card front I added a black and red check strip matted in black and wrapped in twine.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment onto a banner, and added it to the card.  The finish the card I added a quick bow to the twine.  When trying to figure out what to put on the inside of this card I was reminded of the movie Elf, and how he says "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."  And I remembered that I had that stamp!  It worked out perfect!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment