Sunday, November 26, 2023

Evergreen Christmas Card


Supplies:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread: Cardinal Ornament and SU Brightest Glow (inside)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and SU real red
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Real Red Ribbon, SU embossing folder, and Waffle Flower Additional Circle Die

Hello Stampers!  I made this card for two challenges: Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers and the CAS Challenge on Splitcoaststampers (winter foliage).  Here is my inspiration challenge card:
For my card I had the same focal image, I colored it with Copic markers.  And I die cut it with the Waffle Flower Additional Circle Dies.  For my embossing I used an evergreen embossing folder, and matted it with real red cardstock.  I also included a red ribbon treatment at the bottom of my card.  For the inside of the card I partially embossed the top of my panel and stamped a sentiment.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment