Saturday, February 3, 2024

Happy Easter!



 Supplies: 
Stamps: SU Basket Bunch, Your Next Stamp: Easter Goodie Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Melon Mambo
Paper: SU glitter paper, Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad, SU Old Olive and Soft Suede, Gina K Chocolate Kiss and White
Accessories: SU Basket Bunch dies, Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip Dies, Copic markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm here to share a card I made using this week's sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  
For my card I started by choosing a patterned paper.  Then I used the grass die cut for the bottom circle, the Easter basket for the center circle, and the cute Easter bunny for the top circle.  To finish the front I popped up a sentiment.  For the inside of the card I added some patterned paper, a sentiment, and some glittery eggs.

Clean and simple as usual!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweet scene you created with the sketch! The little bunny in the basket with the glittery eggs is just charming! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet Easter card, pretty colors and cute bunny. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete