Saturday, February 17, 2024

Happy Easter!



Supplies
StampsSU Excellent Eggs and Easter Friends (inside)
Paper: Gina K White, SU Balmy Blue and Gingham Gala 6x6 DSP
Ink: VersaMark and SU Balmy Blue
Accessories: SU Excellent Eggs Dies, SU Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, SU Wavy Trim, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White Embossing Powder, Lawn Fawn Everday Sentiment Banners, Waffle Flower: Tiny Crosses Texture Die

Hello Stampers!  I made this card using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches:
I kept my card pretty clean and simple!  I embossed the egg and die cut it.  Then I used the tiny crosses texture die on the card front.  Next I cut and adhered the gingham DSP.  I added the wavy trim as a border to my DSP, and popped up my Easter egg with dimensionals.  Then I stamped and die cut the senitment and adhered it to the card. For the inside I heat embossed the sentiment and die cut it with a stitched rectangle die, and die cut a balmy blue Easter egg.

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

1 comment:

  1. I love blue! Sweet Easter card - inside and out! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete