Sunday, February 18, 2024

Valentine Car Gnome


Supplies:
Stamps: SU Meant to Be (inside)
Ink: SU Real Red
Paper: Gina K White, SU Real Red, Basic Black, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Simon Says Stamp: Matte Gold and Silver Cardstock
Accessories: Spellbinders Gnome Drive Hearts for You and Gnome Drive Holiday, Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts Pierced Cover Plate

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share with you a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that inspired my card.
For my card I used a car instead of an airplane, a gnome instead of Eeyore, and heart balloons instead of round balloons.  To make my card I started with the gnome, it is a bit time consuming but it is worth it.  It is so darn cute!  Next I cut a panel of white and matted it with blue cardstock.  I cut it so the balloons would go over the top a bit.  For the background I die cut the pierced hearts and adhered it to the card base.  For the inside I duplicate the pierced heart background and then cut a white panel and matted it in blue.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on the inside panel.

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri 

No comments:

Post a Comment