Sunday, February 4, 2024

Jawsome!



Supplies: 
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh, Lawn Fawn Happy Everything
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white and Colormates: Light, Medium, Dark, and Deep Terrific Teal
Accessories: Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh dies, Copic markers, Essentials by Ellen: Strands

Hello Stampers!  I squeezed in one more card this weekend!  The CAS challenge on Splitcoaststampers is to make a Valentine with non-traditional colors.  To make my card I cut the front panel of my card and then die cut the Strands die.  Then I put some low tac tape behind the front panel so I could paper piece the teal pieces into the die cut.  I tucked in my die cut shark that I colored with Copic markers into the strands.  Then I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment.  To complete the front I adhered the front panel to the card front.  For the inside I used my Misti to arrange the shark and sentiment, and then colored in the shark with Copics.  I adhered this panel to the inside of my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back next weekend, have a great week!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment