Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hedgehog Valentine



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, SU Lots of Heart (inside), 
Ink: VersaMark and SU real red
Paper: SU From My Heart Specialty DSP, SU Zoo Crew DSP, SU Real Red and Gina K White
Accessories: May Arts Twine, Brutus Monroe Alabaster White embossing powder, Waffle Flower Scalloped Circles Die, SU Many Hearts Dies, SU Stitched Circles Dies, Copic Markers

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share my card for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that I CASED:
For my card I started with the focal image.  It is actually not a stamped image.  I die cut the hedgehog with a stitched circle die from the Zoo Crew DSP.  The hedgehog wasn't colored in so I used my Copics to color in the image.  Then I die cut a scalloped circle as a mat for it.  I popped up the focal image on the red scalloped circle and added a twine bow. Next I found some DSP that coordinated with the image and added a strip to the left and added a thin strip of real red cardstock to give the DSP a finished look.  To finish the front I used my Stamp a ma Jig to stamp the sentiment.  For the inside I added a strip of the DSP and a strip of red cardstock.  I heat embossed the sentiment onto a red heart and that completed this card.

That's all for now!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment