Saturday, April 16, 2022

Bunny Trio


 Supplies: Paper: Stampin Up daffodil delight, mango melody, white, and gray granite, Lawn Fawn: beachside 6x6 paper pad, Doodlebug 12x12 limeade swiss dot Accessories: Impression Obsession bunny dies, Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders, Poppy Stamps: whittle sunshine and whittle clouds, DCWV black pearls, pom poms, mini dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  I'm back to share a card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches, sketch of the week.  Here is the sketch: 
I changed the orientation of the sketch to spread out my bunnies a bit.  I used the stitched hillside dies to make the two borders of the sketch.  And then the bunnies are the three squares on the sketch.  Then I added a few die cuts to make the sky.  This was a fun card to make, I love die cuts and it seems as though I don't use them very often.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. I love those IO bunny dies! I have them and made some cards with the basket. This is the cutest with the dotted grass. Thank you for playing at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those bunnies! What a delightful spring card! So cute! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! These bunnies are super-cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete