Monday, April 11, 2022

Sailboat Bay


 Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous Sailboat Bay, Papertrey sentiment Paper: GKD black onyx and heavy base weight white Ink: memento tuxedo black Accessories: Copic markers, SU linen thread, dimensionals

Hello Stampers!  It is Spring Break!!!!  I'm so happy to have some time off this week.  Unfortunately I threw out my back on Friday and have been hobbling around.  I do O.K. if I stand in one spot so I decided to head back to the craft room and make a card.  Today's card is for the Clean and Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The theme is: Nautical.  I dug out this stamp from my collection and colored it with copic markers.  I left a little extra space on the left of my focal image to add a nautical knot.  To finish the card I stamped the sentiment. 

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!!


Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment