Sunday, April 24, 2022

Bunny Trio

Supplies: Stampendous Happy Easter and Great Impressions (bunnies) Paper: Gina K heavy base weight white, and yellow from scraps Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black  Accessories: Copic markers and DCWV yellow twine
Hello Stampers!  I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Congratulations to Vicky.  Here is the card I chose from her gallery to CASE.

To make my card I started with a 4.25x4.25 card base.  Then I stamped the bunnies and colored them in.  I used my stamp a ma jig to stamp the sentiment.  Next I wrapped some yellow and white twine around the focal panel, and added a bow.  Then I matted the focal panel with a yellow layer to coordinate with the twine, and adhered this to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment