Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!!


Supplies: Stamps: Your Next Stamp: Easter Goodie Sentiments Ink: Memento tuxedo black Paper: Gina K white and SU scraps Accessories: SU linen thread, Taylored Expressions Block Party-Bunnies and Marshmallow Bunny, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, pom poms, dimensionals

Hello Stampers, and Happy Easter!!  Today is my last day of Spring Break....I guess now it is time for the countdown to summer.  We have about 7 weeks to go.  

For today's card I participated in the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The Featured Stamper is Wendy and here is the card I chose to CASE. 

To make my card I started with a white card base and embossed it with the swiss dots embossing folder.  Then I cut a panel and die cut the peeps.  To finish the peeps part of the panel, I die cut each peep and added it to the card.  And of course I had to give these bunnies some cottontails.  Next I added to the card panel was the linen thread treatment, and to finish the card panel I stamped the sentiment.  Now that the card panel is done, I adhered dimensionals to the back and popped it up on the card base.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment