Sunday, August 27, 2023

Beautiful Season



Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Beautiful Season
Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive (inside) and Gina K Ivory
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler (inside)
Accessories: Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament dies, Stampin' Up Timeworn Type embossing folder and Tasteful Labels Dies (inside), Offray Ribbon, Dimensionals, Martha Stewart punch (inside), 3/16 inch circle punch (inside), white gel pen (inside)

Hello Stampers!  I survived my week of inservice!!  We will start school next Wednesday with the kiddos!  Today's card is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Here is the card that inspired my card:
For my card I stamped a bird image and die cut it using the ornament die cut.  Then I colored and blended with Gamsol to color the image.  I added texture to the ivory layer with an embossing folder.  To finish the card I adhered the layers together, and added a ribbon treatment. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment