Sunday, August 20, 2023

Happy Summer!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Summer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up basic black, and gingham from stash
Accessories: Copic markers and Stampin' Up Countryside Corners Dies

Hello Stampers!  I'm back with another card today!!  I made this card for two challenges: Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple: Picnic and Freshly Made Sketches.
For my card I started with the focal image.  I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the countryside corners die, added a picnic blanket, and then stamped and colored in the watermelon and ants. Then I added the strips at the top and bottom of the cardfront.  

Well I better start to wind down, 5:00 is going to come really fast tomorrow morning!! :(

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri



 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun picnic scene! I love it all inside the banner! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so fun and so cute. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week

    ReplyDelete