Monday, August 28, 2023

Cheerful Daisy Birthday Card



 Supplies: 
Stamps: Stampin' Up Cheerful Daisies and Go To Greetings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight
Paper: Gina K white, Stampin' Up: Mint Macaron and Country Gingham 6x6 DSP
Accessories: Stampin' Up Cheerful Daisies Dies and Frosted Flurry Dies, Pink Fresh 1/4 in. round blending brushes, Dimensionals

Hello Stampers!!  I'm sharing a card today that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  It is their sketch number 600!!!  
For my card I started with the daisy.  After I die cut the pieces, I blended on some yellow ink for the the center of the daisy.  Next I adhered the DSP to my card base.  After this I arranged and adhered the daisy onto the DSP.  Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment.  I adhered it to the card with dimensionals.  For the inside of the card I adhered some DSP and added a sentiment.  I had an extra daisy cut out so I adhered that to the corner also.  And that completed my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Sweet daisy card! So pretty! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of that pretty daisy on the gingham! Both in and out!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a darling card! Love this sweet flower with that pretty paper. Thank you so much for joining our 600th sketch celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This daisy is absolutely gorgeous ! And I love the soft and fresh color scheme of this pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us for this 600th sketch celebration at FMS.

    ReplyDelete